I have presented at universities and conferences across the country on AsylumConnect, LGBTQ issues, and social entrepreneurship.
- 2017 Caravan Studio's Public Good App House: Festival of the Americas in Washington, D.C. (Panelist at Opening Plenary Session on Public Good Technologies & Speaker at Refugee Apps Panel) (300+ attendees, November 2017).
- 2017 Social Good Hackathon (hosted by Uber) at the Lesbians Who Tech + Allies New York Summit (40+ attendees, September 2017).
- 2017 Thirty Second Pitch at CreativeMornings/Washington, D.C. (part of a series on Equality) (260+ attendees, July 2017).
- 2017 Harvard Social Enterprise Conference (SECON) Pitch Competition at Harvard in Cambridge, MA (40+ attendees, March 2017).
- 2016 Millennium Campus Conference (MCC16) at Howard University in Washington, D.C. (500+ attendees, August 2016). *Recorded presentation in advance to screen at conference.
- 2016 United Nations Global Initiative Program at New York University (NYU) (250+ attendees, March 2016).
- 2015 "Queer Voice in the World" Program at Philadelphia's William Way LGBT Community Center (50+ attendees, December 2015).
- 2015 Business Today (BT) Impact Challenge at the BT International Conference in New York City (150+ attendees, November 2015).
- 2015 Millennium Campus Conference (MCC15) at the United Nations Headquarters in New York City (500+ attendees, August 2015).