I have been a featured speaker on LGBTQ rights, social entrepreneurship and socially impactful technology.
Major Presentations & Panels
- 2018 Clinton Foundation Annual Briefing (Panelist for discussion on the impact of Clinton Global Initiative University; Moderator: Chelsea Clinton) (75+ attendees, May 2018).
- 2018 International Women's Day Panel Discussion: Impact of Gender-Based Violence Against Women Seeking Asylum in the U.S. & Status of International Policy Solutions (hosted by the Refugee Alliance Network), Rayburn House Office Building, Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C. (Panel Moderator) (40+ attendees, March 2018).
- 2017 Caravan Studio's Public Good App House: Festival of the Americas in Washington, D.C. (Panelist at Opening Plenary Session on Public Good Technologies & Speaker at Refugee Apps Panel) (300+ attendees, November 2017).
- 2017 Social Good Hackathon (hosted by Uber) at the Lesbians Who Tech + Allies New York Summit (40+ attendees, September 2017).
- 2017 Thirty Second Pitch at CreativeMornings/Washington, D.C. (part of a series on Equality) (260+ attendees, July 2017).
- 2017 Harvard Social Enterprise Conference (SECON) Pitch Competition at Harvard in Cambridge, MA (40+ attendees, March 2017).
- 2016 Millennium Campus Conference (MCC16) at Howard University in Washington, D.C. (500+ attendees, August 2016). *Recorded presentation in advance to screen at conference.
- 2016 United Nations Global Initiative Program at New York University (NYU) (250+ attendees, March 2016).
- 2015 "Queer Voice in the World" Program at Philadelphia's William Way LGBT Community Center (50+ attendees, December 2015).
- 2015 Business Today (BT) Impact Challenge at the BT International Conference in New York City (150+ attendees, November 2015).
- 2015 Millennium Campus Conference (MCC15) at the United Nations Headquarters in New York City (500+ attendees, August 2015).